Friday, September 4, 2015

29 Faces September 2015


Didn't get a lot done this week but I am trying to keep up with the 29 Faces challenge.  You can check it out and participate by clicking on the button on my page. My goal is first of all to keep up with the challenge. I've never been able to do that. I am limiting myself to no more than 30 minutes for the sketch and the next day I create an abstract version of the sketch. I sketch and create shadows in pencil and go back over the outlines in pen just so they are easier to see in photos. Keeping it simple

Glad you stopped by today. I am joining in with Paint Party Friday. Eva and Kristen have been faithfully maintaining this site for 5 years now. Go and visit and see a wide variety of wonderful artwork.  Have a blessed and creative weekend.
29 faces 3 and 4
29 Faces 1 and 2

8 comments:

  1. What a fun idea! These are wonderful! I'm only trying to do one redraw a week...

    ReplyDelete
  2. You seemed to capture the essence of each person in your first ones of each sketch ~ thanks,

    Happy Weekend to you,
    artmusedog and carol

    ReplyDelete
  3. How wonderful. Your faces are wonderfully drawn.

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's a great idea. Love the abstract versions!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very nice art. I love that you have taken it to the abstract.
    Nicole/Beadwright

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi there. This is very nice work. Have a great weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wonderful idea...love the two side by side! Awesome abstracts!

    Hugs Giggles

    ReplyDelete